Baras Rizal Area- February 2018
Alternative Learning System. All by HIS grace and mercies we started our Alternative Learning System (ALS) in our community area. There were twenty (20) people who attended the ALS Orientation and nineteen (19) signed the application form. However, only eight to fifteen (8-15) came and joined our ALS classes. Some mothers forgot that they have a class to attend to.
Community Visits. Last February 18 we tried a new road going to our area and we got lost, but we saw a very new community wherein building houses is just starting. The leader of the community named Ruth told us that there were around two hundred (200) houses to be built. We visited again last Sunday (February 25), found out that they started building three hundred (300) plus houses and the people who will live there are coming from Manila and Rizal areas.
We visited a community in Taytay, Rizal last February 24. Unfortunately, the community is very old (twenty five years old), over-evangelized and will not be a good area for us.
We also visited the community of Sis. Paulette Rosialda in Angono, Rizal. The houses in the community are far from each other and still not a good area for us.
Personal Praises and Thanksgiving
- Sis. Delia praised and thanked God that her families are all well. She got sick too this month but now she is well.
- Sis. Paulette and her daughter, Sis. Hadassah, were sick too. She praises the Lord for the provision and healing for both of them.
- Ptr. Nerio praised and thanked God that his family members are all well, ministries in the area are all doing well, and God’s provision is there for family daily needs. His wife got admitted in the hospital because of unstable blood pressure but she is discharged now.
- Ptr. Bart praised and thanked God for HIS love, grace, mercy and blessings; for travelling mercy and Gods’ daily provisions.
Ministry Plan for March
- Continue the ALS Classes
- Do the turn-over of the ministry to the Church Partner
- Continue to look and pray for a new ministry area
1. Continue to pray for our ministry financial needs, spiritual needs and family financial needs
2. For our travelling mercy and the guidance of the Holy Spirit in all that we do
3. Look for a new church planting ministry area