Sta. Isabel, Cavite Team -June 2018
Alternative Learning System (ALS): Praise God! The ALS program in our community that we started last May 2018, still growing in terms of students, as of now we have 12 consistent student attending in the class that we held in the house of Alex Lapide, Alex is one of our ALS student. We have three-day classes a week; Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, 4pm- 6pm. Thank God for this opportunity to teach the youth who cannot finish their schooling in primary and secondary level. This ALS program in the community also by other young mothers who did not finish elementary or high school. There are five young mothers who are interested to start a class for them and we will start another class for the young mothers on July 2018. Sis. Oseth Tolentino is our ALS license instructional Manager or IM, and we have four volunteer license teacher; Divine, and Rachel and Aye Cabo and missionary Queenie are also able to teach.
Bible Studies: Thank God! As of this month we have nine Bible studies groups in different blocks in our community. This is the result of our previous events that we have; like summer youth camp, Daily vacation bible school, ALS program, and Evangelistic outreach. Praise God, because we experience the work of the Holy Spirit in our community, people are hungry in the Word of God, every time the team working in the area, we felt their warm welcome. The number of our attendees in every bible studies are averaging eight to twelve individuals. This is indication that the area is ready for Word of God. We are praying to congregate the new believers this coming July. Also through the Bible studies we have 20 individual who received Jesus Christ as their Lord and personal Savior, these are came from our two bible study groups. Glory be to God.
The team look the opportunity to open three new bible study group this coming July and also kid’s ministry, sport ministry for the young people and ministry for the fathers.
Summary for the month of June:
- Nine Bible Studies: attendees averaging 8 to 12 persons.
- Thursday: three Bible Study group.
- Friday: Three Bible study group
- Saturday: Three Bible study group.
- Youth Fellowship: Every Saturday 5pm. attendees 10 to 15 persons.
- Alternative Learning System (ALS): 12 regular students every Thursday – Saturday 4pm to 6pm.
- Number of person received Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. 35 individuals
1) Pray for the place of worship in our community.
2) Pray for the first worship this coming third week of July.
3) Pray continue for financial provision and good health for the team.