Baras Rizal Team – Dec 2015
By the grace and mercies of our loving and sovereign God
a. We have been able to interview around 300 families in our target area in Baras Rizal. Two barangay tanod assisted us while we did our house-to -house interview.
b. We met there to pray and lunch fellowship together.
c. Our woman of peace there is Sis. Irene. She is one well known among the people there because she has a small business. She lends rice, water, slippers, wet and dry foods in the community. The people in the community pay her on a weekly or sometimes on a monthly basis. All borrowers go to her house for this purpose and to pay her.
I. According to your strategic plan and goals, are you on target?
II. What are some of your key objectives you have for this coming month of January2016?
1. January 08, 2016 = Our Executive Committee will have an ocular visit in Baras Rizal Area.
2. Signing of Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) with our new church partner pastor. Hopefully one Sunday of January.
3. January 28, 2016 = One year strategic planning.
III. What can we pray for you and the team at this time?
1. God’s protection for us and our loved ones.
2. God’s mercy and grace for us and our loved ones.
3. God’s provision for our ministry needs, family needs and personal needs.