Baras Rizal Area- June 2018
We are getting close in finishing our Alternative Learning System (ALS) classes according to Teacher Hadassah, our Instructional Manager (IM). ALS students starts reviewing on September and exams would be on October 2018. Our Church was happy that our three youth who seem no hope in continuing their schooling in College was miraculously enrolled even in last minute. Our youth leader EJ is now enrolled in Philippine International College (PIC) taking up Course to be a Teacher, another youth leader Steph, is now enrolled in URS Morong. She might taking engineering or accountancy the last one is in Rizal Technological University (RTU) Taking up Bachelor Science In Computer Education. It’s a miracle because they are poor and the older siblings was not able to finish college and had their own family and yet by God’s grace the three of them was able to enroll this semester.
Two families that are active in our church ministries are already left Paopawan. The first family went to Davao because the head of the family is now working there but they told us that they are now attending in bible-believing christian church there, and the second one went to Iloilo in their family.
Ptr.Nerio is now taking charge in our entire church ministry such as bible studies, women ministries, saturday children and feeding ministry and sunday Worship celebration. Our team is assisting them with the other church leaders as they now leads the church. Soon we will leave the church and start another church planting.
We have some pastors and friends who told us about areas in Rizal that we can possible be our next ministry area but for now, we are still praying and praying to where the Holy Spirit will lead us.
Ministry Plan for July
1. Continue the ALS Classes and be able to prepare the learners for the upcoming ALS examination on October 2018.
2. Visit to our target new ministry area.
3. Continue to do our ministries. Sunday Worship/Prayer Meetings/Bible Studies/ Saturday Children.
1. Continue to pray for our ministry financial needs, spiritual needs and family financial needs.
2. For our travelling mercy and the guidance of the Holy Spirit in all that we do.
3. Look for a new ministry area.