Baras Rizal Area- April 2018
We praise and thank our dear Lord Jesus Christ for HIS love to us by giving us what we need in HIS own time and will for HIS name to be glorified.
Our partner church conducted a four-days Vacation Bible School with our children. Our Alternative Learning System is still on-going. We were able to send 9 Youth and 1 Counselor in our three days Youth Camp.
My teammates were able to attend our three-days Silent Retreat, but I was not able to join because my wife was had to be in a hospital.
Three of our Youth graduated in Senior High school (K12 Program), something of a milestone already to their family.
I was able to attend a 5-Days T-Net Training. This training is designed to have an intentional discipleship commitment in Finishing the Great Commission and be able to multiply disciplers and disciples in a church.
Ministry Plan for May
1. Continue the ALS Classes and be able to prepare the learners for the upcoming ALS examination.
2. To do the T-Net Course 1 “ Finishing the Great Commission”.
1. Continue to pray that the Lord will provide finances for ministry and family;
2. For travelling mercy and the guidance of the Holy Spirit in all that we do.
3. We are looking for a new area where we can plant another church; pray that we will be able to find one.