Baras Rizal Area-August 2017
Praise the Lord! As a team, we do our Lectio and team meetings. Praying and discussing how to do our short term planned ministries. For this month of August, we started our Discipleship of Adults and Youth. Hopefully on September we will prepare God’s people for Baptism.
Our team is now doing some of our planned ministries as follows:
1. For the discipleship of Adults (Women), Sis. Delia and Sis. Paulette are in-charge in our Women’s Ministries. Around 12-15 Mothers meet every Sunday, 12:30-3pm.
2. For the discipleship of Adults (Men), Ptr. Nerio is in-charge. Around 5-6 Fathers meet every Sunday, 1-3pm.
3. For the discipleship of Youth, Ptr. Bart is in-charge. He meets them between Saturday and Sunday. The Praise and Worship team (5 Youths) every Saturday right after the Children’s Ministry and around 5-7 Youths meet every Sunday, 2-3pm.
As we conduct our discipleship in this month, we are praying that people will come to know, obey and love the teaching of Jesus Christ. Soon enough many of them will undergo Baptism. As of now, we have around 19 people already baptized. This month of September we will share and preach to them all about Water Baptism as a preparation in our October 1 Baptism.
Personal Thanks Giving and Praises
1. Sis. Delia is thankful for all the provision that God gave to her, healing her skin disease, and taking good care of her family
2. Sis. Paulette praises God for the traveling mercy every time she goes to our area
3. Ptr. Nerio’s brand new single motor for his transportation and traveling mercy
4. Ptr. Bart thanked God for healing his son and his wife’s health. For God’s provision in all their daily needs and travelling mercy. For all the miracles that God does in the area, transforming the lives of the people who comes and joins His church.
Ministry Plan for Seven Months (August – Feb 2018)
1. Church Family Outing Fellowship and Baptism – pray for the venue and budget (Oct. 1)
2. Alternative Learning System for Out-of-School Youth —pray for the youth and instructor (no date yet)
3. Preschool – pray for our partner church Bethany. Bethany has a preschool in Antipolo they plan to put up one here in the church.
4. Discipleship and mentoring (Adults and Youth) – our team decided to train future leaders for the church (already on-going)
5. Livelihood – still on progress since our last livelihood didn’t went well (no date yet)
6. Finding a new ministry area to pray for (target on October 3rd week)
1. Continue to pray for our ministry financial needs, spiritual needs and family financial needs.
2. Please pray for our traveling mercy and the guidance of the Holy Spirit in all that we do.
3. Sis. Paulette’s health, she has been always sick.