Baras Rizal Area- August 2018
All by HIS grace and mercies!
We visited our Pastor’s wife who was rushed in the Morong Hospital and been confined for almost 6 days because of Hypertension. I have been able to preach in behalf of our pastor who is taking good care of his wife at the hospital. Our team went and prayed for their family. We also went in our Silent Retreat in Tagaytay.
I am attending training from August 28 – Sept 2 in Kuala Lumpur the name of the Project is Armastus. I am with 11 people from different countries.
Ministry Plan for September
• Continue the review of the ALS learners and be able to prepare them for the upcoming ALS examination on October 2018.
• Pay a visit to our target new ministry area.• Continue to do our ministries. Sunday Worship/Prayer Meetings/Bible Studies/ Saturday Children.
• September 3- 6= I will attend a Discipleship Class namely T-Net Course 2.
1. Continue to pray for our ministry financial needs, spiritual needs and family financial needs.
2. For our traveling mercy and the guidance of the Holy Spirit in all that we do.
3. Look for a new ministry area.