Baras Rizal Area- January 2018
Transition in the Ministry Area. We led our first Companion with the Poor worship this year of the Lord 2018. We are now transitioning in our ministry area. This time our partner pastor and the church members lead the Sunday Worship Celebration. As part of the transition to the church, we need to let go some of what we do and let them be the one to lead. Our church partner is ready for the turn-over but we need to do one more ministry before we can pull-out.
Alternative Learning System. Before we make a turn-over of partnership, we need to put up an Alternative Learning System (ALS) in the community. We conducted a survey and found out sixteen (16) out-of-school youth who were interested to join the ALS program. Praise the Lord! Hopefully we could be able to start next month, February 2018.
Looking for New Ministry Area. Currently, the team is looking for another ministry area to where the Lord wants us to go. There are churches interested to partner with CWTP. One church is in Taytay, Rizal where one of our team members, Sis. Paulette Rosialda, met with their Pastor and church leaders for the possibility of ministry partnership. Sis. Delia Guerra, one of our team members, shared that there is a church who is interested in partnership as well. And one of our team leaders also told me to see Taguig. Hopefully, Lord willing we will be able to visit this potential area and have a meeting next month.
A Newborn Baby Girl. Praise the Lord! God gave Ptr. Bart Valeriano and his wife a newborn baby girl named Joana. His wife had a hard time in the labor room of the hospital while giving birth last January 18, 2018. For now, he is ministering in his family and hoping his wife will be in full recovery very soon.
Personal Praises and Thanksgiving
- Sis. Delia praised and thanked God that her family are all well. She is the only one who is sick now and it is almost three weeks of cough and she lost already some weight. She is thankful also for the fruitful ministry in the area, traveling mercy and God’s provision.
- Sis. Paulette praise and thanked God for traveling mercy. In God’s daily provision in their family daily needs.
- Ptr. Nerio praised and thanked God that all his family are all well. Ministry in the area are all doing well. God’s provision in their family daily needs.
- Ptr. Bart praised and thanked God for HIS love, grace and blessing. Also, he is thankful for traveling mercy, God’s provision and their newborn baby girl.
Ministry Plan for February
1. Put up and start an Alternative Learning System (ALS) program
2. Do the turn-over of the ministry to the Church Partner
1. Our ministry financial needs, spiritual needs and family financial needs
2. For our travelling mercy and the guidance of the Holy Spirit in all that we do
3. Looking for a new ministry area