Baras Rizal Area-July 2017
All by God’s mercies and grace, the Chapel Construction is finished and dedicated to our God. The dedication has been witnessed by some guests from our partner church together with one member of CWTP Execom.
All of God’s ministries in our area are doing well. There’s an increase in attendance on our Saturday School Ministries and Sunday Worship Celebration. As a family, we are used to eat together and have fellowship time after Sunday Worship Celebration. Everyone is welcome to bring in the church their food for sharing.
Praise the Lord for our team had accomplished a ministry plan for the next seven months. One of our former teammate, Sis. Hadassah, has been transferred to another CWTP area in Montalban, Rizal where she is being trained as Instructional Manager in the Alternative Learning System (ALS).
Ministry Plans from August 2017 to February 2018
1. Church Family Outing Fellowship and Baptism – pray for the venue and the budget
2. Alternative Learning System for Out-of-school Youth — pray for the youth and the instructor
3. Preschool – pray for our partner church, Bethany, which has a preschool in Antipolo and plans to put up one in the church
4. Discipleship and Mentoring (Adult and Youth) – our team decided to train future leaders for the church
5. Livelihood – still in progress because our last livelihood didn’t went well
6. Finding a new ministry area to pray for next church planting project
1. The team’s ministry plans for the upcoming seven months
2. Ministry financial needs, spiritual needs and family financial needs
3. Traveling mercy for the team
4. The guidance of the Holy Spirit in all that we do