Baras Rizal Area-November 2017
Our team continued to meet for our prayer time together, team meetings and lunch fellowship. God’s ministries are all doing well. We were blessed to see the faith of our fellow brothers and sisters as they walk in Christ.
During our testimonies, it was a great joy for our team to hear their praises and thanks giving to our Lord Jesus Christ. Hearing them say, “Thanked God that he had sent HIS workers into their lives to share to them the salvation of Christ!” And they were all praising God for a church near their homes in which we all gather in celebrating and worshipping our God the Father, the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit!
November 12, 2017 our church partner, Bethany Church of the Nazarene, in Antipolo City invited Ptr. Bart Valeriano to preach on their Sunday Church Worship and Celebration.
Ptr. Bart’s teammates, Sis. Delia and Sis. Paulette, attended the three-day CWTP Silent Retreat in Tagaytay last Nov. 23-25. Ptr. Bart was not able to join because he needed to take care of his wife and son.
The District Supt. of the Church of the Nazarene named Rev. Arnel Piliin visited our Paopawan Church last Nov. 19 to be recognized by their denomination. Paopawan Church officially recognized as one of their churches is a great step for the team as we prepare (God willing) to exit, end the partnership of our two-year ministry, and move to a new community. Praise the Lord!
Yesterday, Nov. 26, Ptr. Bart, his wife and son went to United Evangelical Church Greenhills (UECG) to join their Sunday Worship and Celebration. This has been a great time for all of us to meet and fellowship with one another. Everything they had prepared for all of us was so wonderful and great. Really thankful for UECG! To God be the Glory! My son loved the crab for it was his first time to see and eat a real crab.
So sad to say and to let you all know that the Encircle Project whom God used as HIS instrument in blessing so many poor people in different parts of the world has been shut down after almost two years operation (October 2016 – May 2017). The announcement was official on November 21, 2017.
Personal Praises and Thanksgiving
1. Sis. Delia praise and thank God that she is alive, her family is doing well and for God’s provision on their daily needs.
2. Sis. Paulette continually thanking God for the travelling mercy every time she goes to ministry area and His provision for her family. She praised God for her daughter’s scholarship in her studies.
3. Ptr. Nerio praise and thank God for the travelling mercy and provision for his family and ministry needs in Paopawan.
4. Ptr. Bart praise and thank God for the travelling mercy and provision for his family.
Ministry Plan for Seven Months (August 2017 – February 2018)
- Church Family Outing Fellowship and Baptism – already done last October 1, 2017
- Alternative Learning System for Out-of-School Youth — pray for students and instructor (no date yet)
- Preschool – pray for our partner church, Bethany
- Discipleship and Mentoring (Adult and Youth) – already on-going
- Livelihood – done with team’s decision that the last livelihood we had is our last attempt
- Finding a New Ministry Area to Pray for – not yet done
- Church Christmas Party for Kids – December 16, pray for around Php5,000 budget needed
- Church Christmas Worship and Celebration – December 24, pray for our needed budget
1. Continue to pray for our ministry financial needs, spiritual needs and family financial needs.
2. For our travelling mercy and the guidance of the Holy Spirit in all that we do.