Camarin Caloocan Area- November 2017
November 20 of this year was a very sad day to the whole team of Robes Camarin. It was because one of our regular attendees both in the Sunday worship and Bible study, named Precilla, left her family. She has four (4) children, the eldest is 6 and the youngest is 1 year old. According to Sis. Leni, a very close friend and an active church member, a few months ago Sis. Precilla already planned to leave her live-in partner because of being irresponsible. Her partner was a drunkard, never gives money for their family’s basic needs though he had regular work, and caused physical abuse to her. All those led Sis. Precilla to finally leave him. We were saddened with what happened to her and the children, because surely they will suffer. Right now, the team is looking for possible help that we may offer to them.
Ptr. Marvin had a guest who stayed in their house for a day namely Samuel Robertson. He was from Canada and a friend of Atty. Raineer Chu. He travelled all the way from his country as a birthday present for himself at the same time to do some visioning here in the Philippines. He visited a slum area near to the place of Ptr. Marvin in Bagong Silang, Caloocan City and did some observation to the community. He also joined our three-day Silent Retreat in Tagaytay City; there he was enlightened and encouraged. Now, he is willing to come back in the Philippines to do some ministry in urban poor areas.
1. Fund for total renovation of the church building, needing at least Php150,000 budget.
2. 30 pcs monoblock chairs for adult and 30 pcs also for children
3. Sponsorship for our feeding program of 25 children only
4. Ptr Marvin has a plan to take a Bachelor’s Degree in Theology and Pastoral Leadership. He is considering Bethel Bible College-Malinta and FEBIAS Bible College-Karuhatan Valenzuela City. Please pray also for financial provision for his back to school plan.
5. Bro. Renato Milca Sr., father of Bro Jhay-r, is badly sick. Please pray for healing and financial provision to sustain the medical maintenance and other basic needs.