CSJDM, Bulacan Team – September 2017
This month the Lord continuously leads the team to directly influence and empower the TINIG association members. Every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday afternoon, our team meets the officers and association members for God’s word sharing and praying for individual concerns. Specifically, we’re praying for the association housing application to the National Housing Authority. Pastor Philip encourages all the members to prioritize the word of God in their lives. Sis. Liway is elected as Chairman of the association and Pastor Philip is the Vice President.
We had a total of 40 adults Sunday Worship attendance last September 17. Half of the attendees were first time to attend our Sunday worship in the area.
Last September 26, our team were able to open 3 new Bible study groups composed of 8 families. We now have a total of 12 Bible study groups. The team targets 30 Bible study groups per week.
Also, our team were able to find a donor for Sis. Marigen’s Lupus medication at least for a year. A generous donor donated a year of medicines supply.
Sis. Liway is working with the TINIG President on the association paper works in complying with the requirements for association accreditation in the government.
Jhay-Ar, the son of our church leader Sis. Edna, visited our team in the area. We were encouraged to hear Jhay-Ar’s life transformation progress on attending church-based youth program of ONESIMO ministry.
Goals for the next Month
1. Visit all the TINIG members for scheduling of Bible study in their homes
2. Reach our target of 20 new Bible study groups
1. Physical strength and God’s provision for the team and their families
2. For the extension of ministry from Phase 4 to Phase 5
3. Continue to pray for a miracle healing of Nanay Marigen
4. For the newly opened Bible study groups, to connect with them and encourage them to attend Sunday worship