CSJDM, Bulacan Team – October 2017
Interview to Avail Free-Qualifications of Housing. This month the team continually do the regular ministry activities such as Bible studies, Prayer meeting, Feeding program & Sunday worship celebration. We thank God that the community associations are now on peaceful mood. The long awaited interview of the National Housing Authority and the Office of the Urban Poor Affair to the occupants of the housing units was finally completed. The interview purposes are for the free-qualifications of housing availment. The Free-qualification result will be announced next year 2018.
- Our team shared the Word of God to the poor young couple whose husband was former ex-convict. It resulted to their willingness to start a Bible study with them.
- Our team assisted Nanay Rebecca, a member of our church who has a daughter named Jocelyn suffering from severe depression. We are praying for donors to support Jocelyn’s medication.
- Ptra. Liway completed the paper works of the TINIG Association for the accreditation in Local Government Unit. She is now focused on handling the children ministry.
- Pastor Philip started to gather young people in the area to avail the program of Operation Christmas Child (OCC).
Key Objectives for the Next Month
To visit all the TINIG members for scheduling of Bible study in their homes and reach our target of 20 new Bible Study groups.
1. The housing application of the TINIG Association
2. God’s provision for church solar power because the church doesn’t have electricity yet
3. For Nanay Rebecca’s daughter, Jocelyn, to recover from severe depression and for Marigin’s continuous miracle healing over Lupus
4. Pray for the team’s financial provision especially for Ptra. Irene