Esplata-Pantalan Munting Lupa Team – July 2017
The approval of CWTP Execom in Espeleta-Pantalan gave us more enthusiasm to start the ministry there. Immediately, we set a meeting with Ptr. Hermz, head Pastor of OGRI and Bro. Abel, to be the full time worker of ORGI in the area. Unfortunately, we’ve found out that OGRI doesn’t have prepared full time worker. Bro. Abel was not well informed about the ministry and he is not a member of OGRI. Our team discussed the situation and after consulting the Execom, we agreed to hold the possible partnership. We told OGRI to prepare a Pastor for this kind of ministry and when they are ready, we are willing to continue the partnership.
The following week, Bro. Ramon Padilla, CWTP South Field Director, invited me to meet the Conservative Baptist Association of the Philippines (CBAP) Pastors and visited two potential church planting areas in Bacoor and Kawit, Cavite. We found out that those two areas were not qualified for urban poor church planting. One of the reason was the community has less than 500 families.
Key objectives for this month
1. Continue to look for poorest of the poor community in the area of San Pedro-Binan, Laguna and Carmona-GMA, Cavite.
2. Plan to have a day of prayer and meeting to strengthen also our team.
3. Look for church partners with same vision of reaching the poorest of the poor.
1. Help us find a community qualified for CWTP urban poor church planting
2. Church partners with the same vision of reaching to the poorest of the poor
3. Good health for Bros. Joel, Jojo and Banjo
4. Healthy pregnancy for Sis. April Galang, wife of Bro. Jojo