Halang Naic, Cavite Team – August 2017
Last August 20, 2017, Sis. Tess, the widow of Bro. Pablo who was cremated at Santuarium last July 2017, together with her son Niño attended the Sunday worship service. She kept on thanking us — Companion With The Poor, for all the help and sympathy extended to them. As of now, fetching water for the neighborhood serves as their livelihood. They deliver the water using the wooden cart or “kariton” and being paid for 2 pesos per gallon.
Men at Work
Ramon Padilla shared about Connection, Collection and Correction from the book of Philippians during August 20, 2017 worship service and led the Men’s fellowship afterwards (see photos below).Since August 21, 2017 was declared holiday, Men committed themselves to cook for Kids’ Feeding Program.
Praise God for the twenty one (21) active attendees of the weekly Youth Fellowship (Sundays, 3-5PM) in the area. Every fellowship is being held from house to house of the youth members. The photos below were taken last August 13, 2017 Youth Fellowship at Jay-r Rubiso’s (wearing green shirt) house together with Joel and Eva, visiting guests from Life Child Asia Foundation Philippines.
1. Reggie’s wisdom tooth extraction sponsor (Php 3,000) and his daughter’s healing.
2. Ramon’s son demonstrating Academic Excellence with a certificate awarded to him
3. Joyce’s grateful in serving God by being a helping hand in some CWTP administrative works and preparations for the building extension phase 1 project at Fairview.
1. The preparations for the upcoming Water Baptism / Family Day in the area on October 1 and the Youth Evangelistic event on October 2017 (Sembreak) also.
2. For the Cebu trip of Ptr. Ramon with Bro. John Ridley (Sept 14-18) to be safe and fruitful.
3. Good health of Ptr. Reggie’s family. May they always find love and respect for each other.
4. God’s sustenance of life and provision for Joyce’s Father who is having twice a week hemodialysis treatment at one of the hospitals in Cavite.