Montalban Area-July 2018
Team Getting To Know Each Other
“We are more productive when we trust each other.” It will be very difficult to foster cooperation when an organized team like my church planting team mix with new team members. To address this difficulty, we began in discussing our expectations, belief and principles before we begin discussing our purposed in establishing a church. Our primary objective in church planting is to help people bring back to our Creator, the given of life, second we want to be involved in transformation process to those we reached. Our success indicators are disciple at least 30 adults, provide employment opportunity to at least 20 families through skills training, organize Alterative Learning System (ALS), and construct multipurpose shelter for the community meetings and worship.
Key Objective for the Month of August 2018
• Partnership signing.
• Conduct community survey with the help of church partner and volunteers.
• Conduct strategic planning and formulate action plan
• Begin with Bible group in the community.
• Please pray for God’s wisdom and direction for our team as we start reaching the lost in this community.
• Please pray for Pastor Noel Nario his wife Alva. They are our partners. Please pray the Lord favor and power to -be with us we evangelize, disciple and even intervene for their physical needs.
• Please pray for our financial needs. Pray God will provide for our families’ needs: Rebecca Bataanon, Ligaya Esquierda, Ely Cotanas and Flor Encomio.