Napindan Rizal Team- June 2016
Significant ministry highlights during this month.
- Gift Giving- The Feed Me Jesus children ministry received gifts from Operation Christmas Child (OCC) this month. There were 50 children who were recipients of the gifts who were very happy and thankful for what they received. The pictures below of this event held in Napindan church.
- Evening Prayer- Every last Friday of the month, the church has an evening prayer during 8pm-10pm. This is the time that the church spends a long hour for prayer and petitions. After the prayer meeting, the church has a bonding, eating and coffee fellowship at the church.
Our Strategic plan and goals that we are on target.
We are continuously reaching out our target for this year a 100 household for Bible studies and discipleship to establish their faith in Christ through:
- Do follow ups for first timers and regular church attendees and establish relationships.
- Conduct regular Bible studies and teaching them about discipleship lessons of the Lord Jesus.
- Do a visitation and praying for them on a regular ministry area basis especially during Lectio Divina.
- Equipping and sending them to the harvest field.
- Our key objectives we have for this coming month.
We are still focusing and praying for these ministry objectives in two years:
- 100 adults – our activities: care group, bayanihan, livelihood, fun run, discipleship, zumba, fun run, care group, bayanihan, livelihood, discipleship.
- 50 youth- our activities: fun run, talent market, discipleship, outdoor fellowship.
- 250 children- Feed me Jesus children ministry (FMJ), Thank God It’s Sunday (TGIS).
- We thank God for Operation Christmas Child gift giving (OCC).
- We thank God for His provision for Feed Me Jesus children ministry. The church received manna pack for feeding.
- We thank God for our partners, supporters, and donors who are with us in this journey of establishing God’s kingdom in the lives of the poor particularly in Napindan community.
Prayer for the team at this time.
- Pray for church’s leaders: Sis. Lilian, Bro. Eddie, Sis. Rona, Sis. Cecil, Bro. Victor, Sis. Judy Ann, Sis. Nika.
- Pray for church revival and the ministry in God’s perfect timing.
- Pray for the ministry activities and discipleships for every household that have been reached out by the team that may they continually grow and be established in their faith in Christ.
- Continuously pray with us for the salvation of every household in Napindan and His continuous spiritual blessing to the community, that every household is continuously open, hungry and thirsty to the word of God and receive our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- May every household which had been reached out experience every kind of God’s blessing.
- Wisdom, power and strength for the whole team. May the community experience the love of Christ through us.
- God’s continuous protection and provision for the teams’ family and ministries.