Rosario Cavite Team – July 2018
On July 5, 2018 we conducted weighing and measuring of 25 malnourished children who will be included in the feeding program, which was sponsored by the people connected with Childcare Community Ministry Philippines and by Pastora Noemi Nava. Our team at Rosario Cavite was evidently favored by God in the ministry through these amazing people. We praise the LORd that each day there is a meal for these children for five months. We thank the Lord for the generosity of an Opthomitritian at Trece Martirez, Cavite, for providing kitchen materials for the 25 children. The feeding program started on July 19 Along with this program we also teach spiritual things and health care for the parents. May God continually bless the works of our hands!
On July 16, 2018 we visited the community and families who were affected by the typhoon. One of them was Annie Ramos with 7 Children, living in a small shanty with her husband, who is a tricycle driver.
Summary for the month:
• We have 8 active home Bible study groups
• Continued sharing the word of God to the people in the community.
• Feeding 25 under nourished children
Some key objectives for this coming month.
Our team is planning to start the construction of our church building. We hope and pray that there will be no typhoon for these coming months so the work will continue without delay.
1. Pray for our team we are on a spiritual battle in our area
2. Gods provision and additional financial support
3. Pray for my wife Julie, for her health condition
4. Pray also for additional team members from CWTP