Sta. Isabel, Cavite Team -July 2018
A. Alternative Learning System (ALS)
Praise God! This month, aside from our existing ALS class we were able to open a new ALS class, composing of 8 mothers from the community. We are conducting the classes in one of the house of Ate Bernadeth who is a member of our Bible study groups. The present ALS class continues to grow with 12 students, who actively participate in every class. There are also 4 youth, who go to regular schools in different grades but attend our ALS class because they wanted to learn more and they also take it as their review outside the school.
B. Bible Studies
Our Bible Studies in the community continue to increase in number and grow in the Word of God. This month we opened another Bibles study group, in which 12 people attend. It is exciting to see people grow in the knowledge of Jesus Christ.
C. Due to the lingering flood, some of the people got acnes on their feet and some skin diseases. We praise the Lord that we were able to give to some people a cream that helped their skin infections
Summary for the Month of July
• 10 Bible Study groups averaging 8-15 persons.
– Thursday BS: 2 Groups
– Friday BS: 3 Groups
– Saturday BS: 5 Groups
• Youth Fellowship every Saturday is attended by 10-12 young people.
• ALS Classes have a total of 20 students.
– Thursday and Friday Class 5:00 pm: 10-12 students.
– Thursday and Friday Class 2:00 pm: 8 students, mothers
• Number of Person Received Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior
– For this month: 15 individuals (aging 16 and above)
• Pray for a place where we can have our Worship Service.
• Pray for our first Worship this August.
• Pray for Ate Judith and Ate Jeanebeb. They are our Bible study members. Both of them are pregnant and will are expected to give birth this early August.
• Good health, provision and protection for the team.
• Team re-planning and evaluation this month.