Sta. Isabel, Cavite Team -May 2018
Evangelistic Outreach. We had an evangelistic outreach last May 26, 2018, in partnership with Christian Bible Church of the Philippines ( CBCP). We the gospel to 300 adults and 200 children ages seven to twelve. After the even we went around to do follow-up. Many responded positively and happily that they were able to hear the gospel. They were very grateful. They also received gift packs from CBCP. The good news is that out of this outreach six Bible study groups are formed and will start next week. Glory be to God.
Daily Vacation Bible School (DVBS). On May 17-19, 2018, in partnership with JIBC we held a 3-day DVBS. There were 150 kids, aged five to 12 years old who joined. Praise God! The impact of this program is that we are able to gain the trust of the parents. This means that we have plenty of open doors for ministry.
Alternative Learning System (ALS). Oseth Tolentino continues to teach the ALS student in our community. We have 12 consistent ALS students every, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. The ALS class is held at Alex Lapide’s house who is one of the students. We include value-formation in this class as well. It’s been a month that this class is on-going. We thank the Lord for this progress.
Summary for the month of May
- Youth Bible Study: 10 to 12 attendees
- Adults Bible Study: 3 mothers
- ALS Bible Study: 12 attendees
People who received Christ Jesus as their Lord and Savior or were evangelized
- 300 Adults through Evangelistic Outreach.
- 200 kids 7yrs old to 12 yrs old through evangelistic Outreach
- 150 Kids 5yrs old to 12 yrs old through Daily Vacation Bible School.
- Pray for the follow up of 300 adults who heard and received Christ Jesus last May 26, 2018, to grow spiritually in relationship with God throuhg the power of the Holy Spirit.
- Pray for the follow up of 350 kids to put the word of Jesus in their hearts so that when they grow up, the love of our God continue to grow in their hearts.
- As we start to lead Bible studies pray the Lord will give us wisdom and anointing.