Taguig Team- January 2018
Ready to be Harvested. One of our goals is to revisit the people who would like to attend Bible study. Based on our survey, around sixty five percent (65%) are interested to Bible study and worship gathering. Even during the interview with the people, they want us to start immediately the Bible study and that is a good sign for us. We believed they are the heart or soul ready to be harvested. God chose and prepared them even before we arrived. However, many of them are mothers and they want to gather in the Home Owner’s Association’s multi-purpose office where they belong. Then we realized that we are still strangers to them, so we need to develop friendship and trust before they will welcome us in their houses.
January is our target month to start Bible study for adult, youth and children. Currently, we started three (3) groups and most of them are mothers carrying their youngest child and we have two (2) fathers. We started the gathering for children and teens every Saturday afternoon. We are blessed because the leaders of Home Owner’s Association (HOA) offered to use their multi-purpose office. One group in Al-Rich Ville, one group in C6 Ville and one group in CSR Ville.
Blessed with Volunteers. We acknowledged the volunteerism of Bro. Jun Bigay, son of Sis. Marivic Bigay and currently a scholar of CWTP. He is passionate to minister to the children. Also, volunteer workers from CJOL church Lucas St. and outreach in Heaven’s Ville which are located in Napindan.
Key Objectives Next Month
1. Purchase of 100 square meters corner lot for the church building and day care center, amounting to Php300,000
2. Continue to follow up and start new Bible study for adult, youth and children
3. Start to recruit and prepare eighteen (18) young people to attend CWTP Youth Camp
4. Distribute Old and New Testament Bibles for Bible study members
1. Lot for the church building and Php300,000 fund for 100 square meters corner lot
2. Leading of the Holy Spirit to the Team
3. Protection and good health of the Team
4. Ministry allowance for Ptra. Hosannah Pabalan (Php3,000)
5. Weekly budget for children ministry (Php1,000)